Miami NCL terminal

tccloutier

Miami construction is horrible.  If you talk to developers, Miami is one of their least favorite places to build because of how slow construction is.  Miami has 12 months a year construction unlike northern cities where its only 8 or 9 months.  The typical time for completion is about 1-2 years behind schedule.  I say no way April or May.   My hunch is not until late this year at the earliest or early 2021.  The photos I saw recently also make me say this.

1 hour ago, Peachypooh said:

We were just in Miami and judging by what we saw it would be a miracle if it is open in

April. I hope so because we sail in May and would love to see it. Not counting on in though.

Just watching it on the PTZtv webcam, does not seem like much progress is occurring.  Wish they could at least get the trim on the building done!  would look better on Camera.

Ships have been docking in front of the terminal lately.  Anyone know where they direct the passengers since the terminal is not open?  Are the boarding tubes working?  

1 hour ago, RVACruiser43 said:

Just watching it on the PTZtv webcam, does not seem like much progress is occurring.  Wish they could at least get the trim on the building done!  would look better on Camera.

Ships have been docking in front of the terminal lately.  Anyone know where they direct the passengers since the terminal is not open?  Are the boarding tubes working?  

We docked in front of the new terminal yesterday on the Escape. We were using existing terminals B and C until about 8am, then a Disney ship docked behind us and took over terminal C. It was a remarkably fast disembarkation considering we only had 1 terminal for most of the time! But maybe that’s what’s happening when you see a ship docked in front?

• Like 1