bed pillows on Sirena are uncomfortable

susiesan

11 minutes ago, drkitkat123 said:

O of course Susie - how are you doing?. We are doing Baltic Nautica in July...

Bob and I are Baltic on Marina June 26, Copenhagen to Stockholm. After that trip we go to Namibia in September for a 10 day safari.

• Like 1

I understand the issue with having the right pillow(s)!!!

My husband likes a down (flat) pillow...  I like a regular pillow, as I use it when I am turned on my side.

I do think that, for some of the reasons that are mentioned, most places/ships that do have real down pillows will have other bedding as an option, and guest can make sure they have the type that that need.   And, I fully understand that not everybody would know this!

Susie,  I suspect the 'snoring' might have been caused more by the down and congestion than the level of the pillow.

So, this might be a good time to offer a suggestion.

Whether it is down, or dust/mold, whatever.  If there is a problem with the pillow then one can carry an Allergy guard Pillow Protector.   We have these, because my son and myself can be sensitive.  When my husband got his down pillow, I immediately ordered the best pillow cover/protectors from a website like Allergy.com or something like that.  Problem solved!

I also think this happened when we got a new mattress that might have had something that I was sensitive to.  I was getting that congested, stuffed-up, thing.  We got the full mattress allergy cover, and made sure all pillows had the covers.  No more problem.

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1