FLL - Suggestion for things to do between disembarkation and flight at 3pm?

LSKC

April we have a bit of a wait between when we will get off of our cruise ship and when we will need to get to the airport. We are flying into Toronto so I'm assuming we will need to be at the airport about 2 1/2 hours pre-flight. That gives us about 4-5 hours to amuse ourselves (with our luggage). 

Any suggestions @ Port Everglades in FLL? We are sailing with Celebrity and none of their excursions really interest us for the price. Any resort for the day deals or other things we aren't aware of? The luggage is the big issue - hating the thought of dealing with it but we are Air Canada and can't valet the luggage from the ship.

thanks

Edited by LSKC

3 minutes ago, LSKC said:

April we have a bit of a wait between when we will get off of our cruise ship and when we will need to get to the airport. We are flying into Toronto so I'm assuming we will need to be at the airport about 2 1/2 hours pre-flight. That gives us about 4-5 hours to amuse ourselves (with our luggage). 

Any suggestions. We are sailing with Celebrity and none of their excursions really interest us for the price. Any resort for the day deals or other things we aren't aware of? The luggage is the big issue - hating the thought of dealing with it but we are Air Canada and can't valet the luggage from the ship.

thanks

which port?

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with the Marriott FLA Beach Resort and they will allow hanging out at one of their beach restaurants with no fee.

Just cannot use the pool. I asked about the luggage and the bellhops will keep it for a gratuity.

I think this is what we will do in April.

• Like 1