Vibe Passes on the Bliss

2 hours ago, firstimecruiseronncl said:

I'm sailing on the Bliss in 2 weeks. Just confirming that the passes are sold at the Social? Also -- any recent cruisers know if the Vibe is selling out? I was just wondering with the price increase and leaving out of NY -- if it is still selling out quickly.  

When I was on the Bliss in May they were selling them there.  However, it was an Alaskan cruise so they were not that popular for Alaska.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:41 PM, GINNY L said:

When I was on the Bliss in May they were selling them there.  However, it was an Alaskan cruise so they were not that popular for Alaska.

Going on Bliss this May...  Was wondering about this.  Sounds like it might still be just a bit too chilly to sit outside? 

1 minute ago, EleventyBangBang said:

Going on Bliss this May...  Was wondering about this.  Sounds like it might still be just a bit too chilly to sit outside? 

Just to let you know that when they were doing the inside passage, the vibe was open to all.  All the other days it was private but there were maybe a total of five people in there.  We knew the bartenders so we will go and just sit down to order a drink from them since they were bored on the outside of the vibe and they would tell us how they did not have the business.  Instead of a vibe pass for Alaska I would get the spa pass.  You have the 360degree view and you are inside the ship with less people.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, golf4me2010 said:

Does anyone know the current cost?

Last I checked (a little less than a year ago) it was $209/pp on a 7 day cruise.  All in your group who want a VIBE pass, HAVE TO BE PRESENT when you purchase the VIBE pass. Not sure if any of this has changed since.

Is the Vibe pass worth it if you are sailing from NYC to Bahamas mid March? Worried the first and last sea days will be too cold to sit outside? Also is there shade?  I read a post that on the Encore it was windy and no shade in Vibe.