EZ Air

daydreamer16

You won't know until you try. We have an upcoming TA on the Sky Princess from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen. We'll be flying from Sacramento to LA on Southwest. Then EZair from LA to Fort Lauderdale. At the end of the cruise We'll be flying from Copenhagen to Seattle using EZair and then Seattle to Sacramento on United using points.  

In September, we will be flying to San Francisco on United using points and then to Copenhagen using EZair for another TA on the Sky Princess. At the end of the cruise on arrival in New York we will fly to Toronto using EZair and spend a few days at Niagara Falls. Then fly to Vancouver on United using points where we will board the Coral Princess for a four day coastal to LA. We will then fly home on Southwest.

Hope this helps answer your question. Your departure airports don't have limitations, but your return options do, which you will see in the drop down menu.

Edited by billco

1 hour ago, daydreamer16 said:

I've only used EZ air once but I'm planning to use again next spring. I'm flying JFK to Sydney, Aus. but I'd like to spend a few days in LA. Can I book EZ air from LA even though I'm originating from NYC? Planning to use points to get to LA. Thanks!

If you want to make your own arrangements from JFK to LAX then EZ Air LAX to Sydney contact Princess or your TA to change your home city to LAX.

I have done this in the past.