Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine

I think I remember its nearly 24 hours but not all of them are open all at the same time at nite, so you have to make the rounds and figure out which one is still operating. I know my husband had ice cream at 2AM.

They claim to be open 24 hours and then close. Also when I was on in July, the one in the Promenade with the aprinkles was not open and I was told it would never be open during our cruise. Sometimes Royal Caribbean "fibs" with their advertisements.

"Sprinkles" was removed from the Promenade last year due to the fact that kids would leave a big slippery mess on the floor which became a hazard. As I recall, there is one soft-serve machine inside Windjammer and another just outside the doors where Portofino's is.

That is the explanation that was put forth on this board. Recently there was a thread here that mentioned at a Captain's reception it was stated that Sprinkles was removed because it was detracting from folks spending money at Ben & Jerry's which was what I suspected all along.

Archived