Princess EZ Check / Port Valet Service from Ship to Airport SEATTLE

DENNAS

19 minutes ago, DENNAS said:

Does anyone have the Seattle EZ Check Form they can share?

If not, would you know the earliest flight time a cruiser can have to partake in this service?

Just google this....you will get the form on the ship....This is a great service and works well, esp it you want to spend the day in Seattle...all the info is online and on the ship.

31 minutes ago, eclue said:

Just google this....you will get the form on the ship....This is a great service and works well, esp it you want to spend the day in Seattle...all the info is online and on the ship.

Sorry - no. We have an early flight at 11:35. That’s why I’m asking for specific info.  I can only find FLL  not Seattle when I google. 

This is the website, but I don't know how you can get the flight times. We wanted to use it in September 2019, but our flight was too late. There was a form in our cabin with the airlines and times listed. We were on SWA at 6:15 and the flights on the form only went through 6 pm on SWA. Went and asked if those times were set in stone and they said "definitely yes"!

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free#

2 hours ago, screamingreen said:

This is the website, but I don't know how you can get the flight times. We wanted to use it in September 2019, but our flight was too late. There was a form in our cabin with the airlines and times listed. We were on SWA at 6:15 and the flights on the form only went through 6 pm on SWA. Went and asked if those times were set in stone and they said "definitely yes"!

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free#

Someone posted the form for FLL. The earliest flight time allowed was 11:30 this was on a thread I found from 3 years ago. 
I’m leaving Seattle  at 11:35 a m. Wanted to know if Seattle also uses 11:30 a.m. as earliest flight time. Thanks. 

We used port valet after Alaskan cruise last July.  We flew on SWA and if I remember correctly, the service was offered for flights  between 11:30 or maybe noon until 6 pm.  Seems like we got forms on second day of cruise.  Good luck. 

Can anyone explain the disembarkation timeline for leaving the ship that day? We also have an 11:30 am flight on Delta at SeaTac disembarking the Ruby Princess in mid May.  Have read several reports that the Ruby has been slow to disembark and wondered if using the Port Valet service helped to expedite your disembark time from the ship. Also curious to how most transported to the airport from the Pier 91.  Thanks for any more recent reports from the last Alaskan cruising season!

3 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

Can anyone explain the disembarkation timeline for leaving the ship that day? We also have an 11:30 am flight on Delta at SeaTac disembarking the Ruby Princess in mid May.  Have read several reports that the Ruby has been slow to disembark and wondered if using the Port Valet service helped to expedite your disembark time from the ship. Also curious to how most transported to the airport from the Pier 91.  Thanks for any more recent reports from the last Alaskan cruising season!

I’m thinking it can only help. I certainly hope!
Walkoff with all that luggage is a bear - we’ve done it a lot, and usually have an early flight so are always rushed, so this seems to be a treat! I’ll only have my carry-on. 
We have 5 adults so I’ll get us a car service. A cab won’t be large enough for 5. 

17 hours ago, DENNAS said:

Someone posted the form for FLL. The earliest flight time allowed was 11:30 this was on a thread I found from 3 years ago. 
I’m leaving Seattle  at 11:35 a m. Wanted to know if Seattle also uses 11:30 a.m. as earliest flight time. Thanks. 

We used it in August on the Carnival Legend, our flight out was at 1135am. It's such a great service.

56 minutes ago, DENNAS said:

I’m thinking it can only help. I certainly hope!
Walkoff with all that luggage is a bear - we’ve done it a lot, and usually have an early flight so are always rushed, so this seems to be a treat! I’ll only have my carry-on. 
We have 5 adults so I’ll get us a car service. A cab won’t be large enough for 5. 

So that is our thoughts no checked bags just few carryon pieces  It will only be my husband ,myself, & 2 adult daughters, we could easily fit in a cab. Just hoping from past cruisers they could confirm that you can get off the ship earlier lol. 

43 minutes ago, grammymarcia said:

We used it in August on the Carnival Legend, our flight out was at 1135am. It's such a great service.

So did you get to disembark earlier than others who didn't participate in the program?  Trying to figure out transportation back to airport for 4 of us. 

3 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

So did you get to disembark earlier than others who didn't participate in the program?  Trying to figure out transportation back to airport for 4 of us. 

We've used this in the past in Seattle.  Fabulous service, btw!  You should be able to request any walk off time you want .... it is granted based on your room type (suites get priority)  and Captain's Circle status.  Since you won't be worried about luggage, ask for an early walk off time.  

Uber has XL that should fit 4 passengers without luggage.  

BTW, the best thing about the Luggage Valet is that you don't have to worry that it is exactly 50 pounds or less.  I wouldn't go overboard and if any of you have a special ticket, you may not be able to use this service....so, you don't want to find out you cannot use it and have to repack everything if it is a little overweight.  But, otherwise, it is great!!  Plus, I think in Seattle, the city picks up the costs of this.  Win Win!

PS ... I think you are right in range to use this service with an 11:30 AM flight.  I don't think they will accept it if it is any earlier.  Not sure if they've loosened up the rules but, in the past, 1 minute too early and they wouldn't allow this service.  

31 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

We've used this in the past in Seattle.  Fabulous service, btw!  You should be able to request any walk off time you want .... it is granted based on your room type (suites get priority)  and Captain's Circle status.  Since you won't be worried about luggage, ask for an early walk off time.  

Uber has XL that should fit 4 passengers without luggage. 

So unfortunately this is our first cruise with Princess, so no priority here.  We are used to having it with Carnival, so realize it will be a different scenario leaving the ship.  We actually booked 2 side-by-side aft balcony cabins with our adult daughters for this trip to share the space, lol.  This will be our first cruise out of Seattle and on Princess Line so tying to figure out all the logistics of this trip.  I am a little bit of an over-planner when it comes to arranging things when others are involved, since they always look to me for the answers, lol.  The Uber or Lyft option might be better than the cab option.  Thanks for all of your information and help!

3 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

So unfortunately this is our first cruise with Princess, so no priority here.  We are used to having it with Carnival, so realize it will be a different scenario leaving the ship.  We actually booked 2 side-by-side aft balcony cabins with our adult daughters for this trip to share the space, lol.  This will be our first cruise out of Seattle and on Princess Line so tying to figure out all the logistics of this trip.  I am a little bit of an over-planner when it comes to arranging things when others are involved, since they always look to me for the answers, lol.  The Uber or Lyft option might be better than the cab option.  Thanks for all of your information and help!

Ah yes!  We encounter that same thing when we sail on Carnival or HAL ... no real status.  I think you will still be able to get in on the walk off group ... just be sure to put that request in midway through the cruise up at the guest services desk.  Even if you decide to have breakfast on the ship, once you have that walk off, you can pretty much go when you choose.  However, Seattle traffic is awful so I wouldn't deedle too long.  And, the security lines at SeaTac can also be very long.  

They do have flat rate cabs in Seattle ... I think it is $40 per car to get to the airport.  We had a group of 4 adults with carry on luggage and we were able to fit into one cab.  An Uber or Lyft would be much the same price unless they send you a promo code, which they oftentimes do.  The line for the cabs is really long there, though.  The transfers from the cruiselines are outrageously priced ... it was well over $100 for 4 passengers.  One time, we walked out and were going to order an Uber and a shuttle van said he would get us there for $15 pp. without any waiting for others.  We jumped on it.  

And... one time, a limo charged the 4 of us a flat rate of $40 from the airport to the pier ....  that was just sweet!!!  Wish we could find that deal again.  

And ... yes, I have to do all the planning in my family as well....even for my special occasions.  It's a labor of love for my family but, it gets to be a pain for others ... so, now, family members are the only ones that get that personalized planning now.  

BTW ... way to go on the aft cabins.  They are my favorite!  

2 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

Fortunately we are Diamond so we were 1st group off the ship, but  when I did our check in on line before we left it included our air plans, so 2 two nights before the end of the cruise they delivered our boarding passes to the cabin and we set out our luggage the night before with the airline luggage tags attached. Next time we saw our luggage it was on the carousel at MCO. We flew SWA . Pretty impressive since our flight from SEATAC thru Minn/St.Paul was cancelled , ran to get a flight to LAX to MCO, got to LAX , all kind of problems with flight delays got home about 8 hours later and the luggage was there. Carnival lets people with flights off with the early folks, I' m pretty sure the all do that. Have a fantastic trip.

45 minutes ago, grammymarcia said:

Fortunately we are Diamond so we were 1st group off the ship, but  when I did our check in on line before we left it included our air plans, so 2 two nights before the end of the cruise they delivered our boarding passes to the cabin and we set out our luggage the night before with the airline luggage tags attached. Next time we saw our luggage it was on the carousel at MCO. We flew SWA . Pretty impressive since our flight from SEATAC thru Minn/St.Paul was cancelled , ran to get a flight to LAX to MCO, got to LAX , all kind of problems with flight delays got home about 8 hours later and the luggage was there. Carnival lets people with flights off with the early folks, I' m pretty sure the all do that. Have a fantastic trip.

Glad to hear they can handle difficult situations as well.  We have a nonstop to Raleigh-NC, so hopefully no glitches there, lol.  I hope Princess also allows us off the ship early since they will be transporting our luggage early.  Thanks for all the helpful information!

I just dug up my Disembarkation Patter from the Star last July and it says:

Port Valet AAAA - Flights between 11:00am and 11:59am - meet in Vista Lounge, Deck 7 Aft at 7:40am

Port Valet BBBB - Flights between 12:00pm and 1:29pm - meet in Vista Lounge, Deck 7 Aft at 7:50am

Port Valet CCCC - Flights between 1:30pm and 3:59pm - meet in the Vista Lounge, Deck 7 Aft at 9:00am

Port Valet DDDD - Flights after 4:00pm - meet in the Vista Lounge, Deck 7 Aft at 9:30am

So clearly you can book anytime after 11:00am.  The Star is a smaller ship than the Royal Class ships but it should be along the same organization.  Hope that helps.

• Like 1