My time dining question

We haven’t cruised on Royal Caribbean in a while. We have my time dining and wanted to know if there was an app for requesting reservations on line or if you had to call to make reservations or just show up and wait for a table. We are booked on Liberty of the Seas. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

I don't believe you can book anything via the app pre-cruise.

I couldn't recall if you could reserve pre-cruise since the app has only been available on 1 of my bookings to date.  I think my cruise planner MTD reservations did show in the app pre-cruise.

Three future cruises (on 3 different ships) booked and the app only works on 1 but it's too far in advance to show anything. 

Edited by Another_Critic

14 hours ago, Sweetiepie3 said:

We haven’t cruised on Royal Caribbean in a while. We have my time dining and wanted to know if there was an app for requesting reservations on line or if you had to call to make reservations or just show up and wait for a table. We are booked on Liberty of the Seas. Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Use your cruise planner pre-cruise to make your dinner reservations. That will speed you into the dining room. We have cruised for many decades and we are totally done with fixed time dining with large tables of people. MyTime dining is our only dining method now.