Brittania Retreat

7th cruise

We are sailing on Brittania on July 18th this year for 2 weeks and were thinking of using the Retreat for the 2 weeks we are on board as we had used the one on Azura last year (all be it only for 3 days) and we liked it.

Can someone tell me the cost for a couple to use the retreat for 2 weeks (no spa treatments) just to guarantee a sunbed.

Thanks Guys

2 years ago on britannia

and xmas 2019 on azura ,the azura retreat was very poor compared

with britannia and azura charged £480 for a couple for 2 weeks.

It is expensive but we found it very much worth it on britannia.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 6:44 PM, 7th cruise said:

We are sailing on Brittania on July 18th this year for 2 weeks and were thinking of using the Retreat for the 2 weeks we are on board as we had used the one on Azura last year (all be it only for 3 days) and we liked it.

Can someone tell me the cost for a couple to use the retreat for 2 weeks (no spa treatments) just to guarantee a sunbed.

Thanks Guys

Me and the husband are going to be on this cruise and we are also likely going to be booking into the Retreat! Don't worry, won't stalk you!

On 2/11/2020 at 6:44 PM, 7th cruise said:

Thanks Guys

Just a thought to check out.

Iona are selling spa packages which include passes to the retreat along with other things. The price looks reasonable if you would use all it offers. I don’t know whether they do the same on Britannia but it you look on the cruise personaliser, it may include it when advance bookings open for your cruise.

We sailed on Britannia for 2 weeks in the Med in August 2019. It helps to get on board early to book the Retreat, and I paid £500 for 2 of us. It’s a little expensive bearing in mind that there are days in port when you’re away from the ship. However, it’s 2 weeks in the school holidays, and was just an area of relaxing calm. No fighting for sun beds, and no blaring music. Butler service, with food in a small dining area. Sun beds are really comfortable, with some degree of shade as well. I appreciate that it seems wrong to have to pay so much extra, but it really added to our holiday, and we used it a lot. Plus 2x whirlpools. I wouldn’t book it on other cruises (esp adult only and out of season cruises), but it really added that extra bit of luxury.

Have a great cruise.