Groups on our sailing?

Thom524

Just returned from a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas and we had a group of Elvis enthusiasts onboard and some of them seemed to feel that they were entitled to the run of the ship, how can I check if there are any groups on our cruise on the Oasis next April?

23 minutes ago, Thom524 said:

Just returned from a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas and we had a group of Elvis enthusiasts onboard and some of them seemed to feel that they were entitled to the run of the ship, how can I check if there are any groups on our cruise on the Oasis next April?

The only way is to google your ship and sail date using various date formats 

• Like 1

I am shocked at this comment. I was on this cruise and other than a few nice people in Elvis shirts you would have no idea they were on the ship. There were 4 separate one hour concerts after lunch in the main theater on the sea days-open only to those that paid the $99 fee.  That was it!!  No other venues were used.  Theater was not being used at that time.

I have been on many theme cruises (country, cooking, drag queens), they were wonderful cruises, friendly people, you would never even know there was a theme cruise aboard.

I did notice several bars and venues were closed for “private events”....so some other business or group had something going on, wasn’t Elvis.

• Like 1

I sailed once with an Elvis group.  Other than embarkation day when they were all out n their finery, you never knew who they were.  Even had lunch with one in MDR and had no clue until he excused himself to go practice for that night’s show