Legend 5131

lukeduke07

Got an upgrade offer from a 4K inside to an extended balcony on deck 5 (5131) for $299 total.  I jumped on it but now i'm worried about noise from the theater.  

Can anyone that's sailed in this stateroom before let me know their experience?  I stayed in a room over the disco once and it was a nightmare scenario that id rather not re-live.  

Here are some threads and reviews on sister ships that mention cabin 5131:

7351 or 5130 on Pride??

Wonderous Western Escapade Again

Renewed faith in Carnival

Excellent First Cruise Experience and Belated Honeymoon

50/50 - Cozumel 2X

It seems like all positive reviews, so I wouldn't worry about it. A few even mentioned it being quiet.

It looks like it is at the entrance to the theater.  It appears to be over the stairs connecting the third and fourth decks of the theater.  I would expect this to be a quiet room.  Unless you retire early there should be no problem.  Even then I think you wouldn't hear much from the theater.  Those stairs are not used that often.  

We were in 5131 last summer in Alaska. We did occasionally hear a bit of music from the theater, but it was not super loud and only when there was a particularly loud song.   The shows were typically over before we went to bed so it didn't interrupt our sleep.

Overall, we loved the cabin and the Legend. The extended balcony was fantastic, and the location was convenient. 

I think you got a great deal for that upgrade!!! 

(And War Eagle!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 6:46 PM, svm8 said:

We were in 5131 last summer in Alaska. We did occasionally hear a bit of music from the theater, but it was not super loud and only when there was a particularly loud song.   The shows were typically over before we went to bed so it didn't interrupt our sleep.

Overall, we loved the cabin and the Legend. The extended balcony was fantastic, and the location was convenient. 

I think you got a great deal for that upgrade!!! 

(And War Eagle!!!)

War Eagle!!

We got back last Sunday and the room was great!  Only boise was when we went to bed early and the shows were going on.  The AC didn't well and they tried to fix it three times.  Ended up putting a fan in our room which helped.