closet shelf dimensions

Joy12345

I want to get some of those cloth collapsible storage bins to use on the shelves in the closet. but I dont want to get some that are too big that wont fit, or way too small and end up having a lot of wasted space.

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the shelves in the closet? 

Slightly different option but we bought a fabric hanging set of shelves. Not sure what to really call it. It has a Velcro tab that wraps around the bar in the closet and then has several shelves/cubbies that hang down. Great for underwear and socks. It's not too wide-found one in the nursery section at Target and another one at IKEA.

i think the closet in the staterooms is a very non standard size and i don't think those collapsible cubes will fit.  one shelf also has the safe. but full disclosure i have not measured them.

Edited by vampiress

They come in all different sizes. I’m sure there’s something out that that will be good enough. I do not expect to find something that exactly fits. I need something to help my kids organize their clothes or it will be mess after just 2 days with only shelves. 

Golden Princess, I don’t remember the room category offhand. BB, or BC something like that. One of our rooms is midship, the other is slightly forward from midship. Aloha deck, standard balcony room. 

2 hours ago, Mr_Plow said:

For reference, I was able to put shrink wrapped 40 bottles of water from Costco perfectly on the shelf. Height width and depth were almost exact!

Without giving exact dimensions that is really a pretty good description of the size and should be quite helpful to the OP.

• Like 2