Carnival miracle

minniegidget

6 minutes ago, minniegidget said:

Any updates at what the upgrade will be on the Carnival Miracle? I know she will getting Guy’s and the blue Iguana.

Other than Guy's Burger Joint and Blue Iguana Cantina that you mentioned, the Miracle will also be getting Carnival's WaterWorks, Red Frog Rum Bar, and the Blue Iguana Cantina Bar

Also, Miracle will receive the typical routine hotel maintenance, cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting, tile work, new furniture and new fabrics in lounges and public areas. Whirlpool tubs in all suites will be replaced with a standard tub. And some things have yet to be announced. 

✌️

25 minutes ago, minniegidget said:

Any updates at what the upgrade will be on the Carnival Miracle? I know she will getting Guy’s and the blue Iguana. I will be sailing in her in November to Hawaii and would love the dive in movies.  

I dont think any chance of dine in movies. The ship is smaller than conquest class where they started putting that big screen movies on.

A smaller ship is nice too. 

They have movies in a back lounge

25 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I dont think any chance of dine in movies. The ship is smaller than conquest class where they started putting that big screen movies on.

The sisters of Miracle, Pride and Spirit, have had dive in movie theaters added during dry dock so perhaps Miracle will as well.

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Pride has a large outside TV they use for dive-in movies. Pride is a Spirit class ship like Miracle, so I wouldn’t say there isn’t any chance.  

Just got off the Miracle on Friday. Adam (CD) said that they will cable for the outdoor screen, but due to the amount of work to install it, it will not be done during Dry Dock. They have to make numerous changes to make it fit under the canopy. He said the it would be able to be done during future cruises. 

I too was hoping for the big screen.  But since she is doing the Alaska run this year, covering the pool area & big screen might be too much.  Can't wait to board her in May.  We sailed her to Hawaii a couple of years ago & really liked the ship.