NCL Epic Med. White Party

VaCamm

We cruised on the NCL Epic in 2017 in the Caribbean and loved the White Party! We are booked on her again in October, boarding in Rome, Italy.  Does anyone know if they will do the White Party on the 2020 Mediterranean route?   

• Like 1

We did the W Med cruise last Sept. 

I don't know if the day changes from yr to yr, but for us, the Glow Party was on the night we had been in Cannes.  

p.s. AWESOME cruise.  We loved every minute of it.  Exhausting itinerary though.

Edited by mapleleaves
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2020 at 2:05 PM, mapleleaves said:

We did the W Med cruise last Sept. 

I don't know if the day changes from yr to yr, but for us, the Glow Party was on the night we had been in Cannes.  

p.s. AWESOME cruise.  We loved every minute of it.  Exhausting itinerary though.

On point with my experience on the May 2019 west med on the Epic.  To expand, its exhausting because the shows tend to start late, 10pm and every port day you arrive early (as early as 6am) except PdM which was 1pm but the glow party was the night before.  Glow party started at 1030pm, at 10pm they were giving out the glow gifts and doing glow paint face painting.  They also had clear plastic mugs with colored blinking lights inside for drinks which were included in the beverage package.