Stateroom 3146 or 3148 on Constellation

Chrisclaire

2 hours ago, Chrisclaire said:

Does anyone have any information on the above staterooms?

Are these newly added rooms?

Any noise problems?

Any info would be appreciated. 

Many Thanks

Review deck plans- you do not want to be the first or last cabin on the deck.  The hallway door could be left open and you will get noise from the middle of the ship-  Also, check what is above you-   If you look at the Cruise critic subjects, one does rate staterooms.

M class cabin information will give you the details.

Edited by Cruise a holic

4 hours ago, Chrisclaire said:

Does anyone have any information on the above staterooms?

Are these newly added rooms?

Any noise problems?

Any info would be appreciated. 

Many Thanks

We booked 3112 on Constellation this summer.  I noticed they are moving the restrooms and adding the three staterooms in place of them (3146,3148,3150).  We always sail in 3112, and there are absolutely no noise issues.  I was concerned when it was next to the restrooms, hearing toilets flushed all the time, but nothing at all.

Since these are being added during their April/May refit, we really won't know anything about them until the first sailing, i.e.,  will they have their own private passageway?

I noticed when they added 3115-3127 on the port side, these are excellent choices as they have a private passageway.   3112-3144 have their own private passageway, but now folks will have to go down there to get into Tuscan or whatever specialty restaurant is back there as they closed off he entrance from the atrium.  

Personally, I would think they would cordon off that area from the atrium, and I would book them.  I'll definitely check them out this coming August when we board.  🍷

55 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

We booked 3112 on Constellation this summer.  I noticed they are moving the restrooms and adding the three staterooms in place of them (3146,3148,3150).  We always sail in 3112, and there are absolutely no noise issues.  I was concerned when it was next to the restrooms, hearing toilets flushed all the time, but nothing at all.

Since these are being added during their April/May refit, we really won't know anything about them until the first sailing, i.e.,  will they have their own private passageway?

I noticed when they added 3115-3127 on the port side, these are excellent choices as they have a private passageway.   3112-3144 have their own private passageway, but now folks will have to go down there to get into Tuscan or whatever specialty restaurant is back there as they closed off he entrance from the atrium.  

Personally, I would think they would cordon off that area from the atrium, and I would book them.  I'll definitely check them out this coming August when we board.  🍷

Thankyou so much for the information, I have gone for 3146!

Booking it blindly, but fingers crossed it will suit us.

Would be great if you could check it out in August 😊

Cheers 🥂

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Review deck plans- you do not want to be the first or last cabin on the deck.  The hallway door could be left open and you will get noise from the middle of the ship-  Also, check what is above you-   If you look at the Cruise critic subjects, one does rate staterooms.

M class cabin information will give you the details.

Thanks for the information!

1 hour ago, Chrisclaire said:

Thankyou so much for the information, I have gone for 3146!

Booking it blindly, but fingers crossed it will suit us.

Would be great if you could check it out in August 😊

Cheers 🥂

I'll ask on the 26 May 2020 Roll Call to see if someone can check them out.  That seems to be the first sailing after their refit.  🍷