You have new notifications does nothing in the browser

When I come back to the forums and/or login, I see the message "You have X new notifications" with the black bar at the bottom of the page.  But if I click on it, nothing happens.    I'm on Chrome  if it matters.  I normally get updates by email and that works fine.

27 minutes ago, broberts said:

If memory serves,  one has to click / tap on the link in the notification. Otherwise click on the bell notification icon (mobile, tap blue banner menu then bell).

Yea.  I'm saying nothing is happening.  Not on PC or mobile.  Maybe I need to delete cookies or something.

8 hours ago, broberts said:

If you have multiple notifications there is no link, you have to view the notification list to see all the new notifications. If there is a single new notification clicking the notice should take you to it.

Thanks.  If multiple how to view notification list?  Is that Manage Followed Content?

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.  If multiple how to view notification list?  Is that Manage Followed Content?

Manage Followed Content is intended for changing followed settings of threads.

To view notifications on PC and some (logically) wider mobiles click / tap the bell icon near the top right of the page. On narrower displays (phones and many tablets) tap the menu icon (three horizontal bars) on right side of the blue toobar at top of page. The popup will have the bell icon.

When one has new notifications the bell icon will have a red circle with the count of new notifications.

16 minutes ago, broberts said:

Manage Followed Content is intended for changing followed settings of threads.

To view notifications on PC and some (logically) wider mobiles click / tap the bell icon near the top right of the page. On narrower displays (phones and many tablets) tap the menu icon (three horizontal bars) on right side of the blue toobar at top of page. The popup will have the bell icon.

When one has new notifications the bell icon will have a red circle with the count of new notifications.

Thanks.  Your post should be a sticky.  Very helpful.

• Thanks 1