What About That One Swimming Pool?

need2cruisesoon

On 8/4/2021 at 9:42 AM, dippyblond said:

I'd simply be more than happy if the weather is even warm enough for us Brits to use the pool on our cruise to nowhere! 😎

Update to above - pool was most definitely warm enough to use 😎 although be it for floating around it - definitely not lengths. But there are plenty of sun beds around and in close proximity to the pool area.  Was very easy to find somewhere to relax in the sun.

• Like 1

We have just returned from a 4 day uk cruise. The pool is tiny, the smallest I have seen on any ship with both sides of the postage stamp sized pool being paddling areas. Behind is a large hot tub with two smaller hot tubs either side.  No indoor poor. Sorry Virgin but I do think you got this wrong.

Sadly not for us.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, Challenger540 said:

We have just returned from a 4 day uk cruise. The pool is tiny, the smallest I have seen on any ship with both sides of the postage stamp sized pool being paddling areas. Behind is a large hot tub with two smaller hot tubs either side.  No indoor poor. Sorry Virgin but I do think you got this wrong.

Sadly not for us.

Agreed, it's really bad. 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, Challenger540 said:

Sadly not for us.

And it hasn’t even been put to the true test yet will a full compliment of passengers.  

It’s a sad oversight that is for sure.