Celebrity Photo Book

Perky1

The photobook is currently on sale for my cruise.  Can anyone tell me if you get actual picture (that we could scan and copy) or is it an actual book with the photo's in it.  You get to pick 35 photo's... so really it is a good deal if you get the actual photographs and not them reproduced in a book.

thanks

I think you will find that it is a bound book with printed photos on pages in different layout.    You can see an example of it in the advertisement.    I think others have reported you don't get it aboard, but mailed to you about a week or more after the end of the cruise.

image.thumb.png.46f355cf5e7fde8a4e188b06596cb763.png

14 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I think you will find that it is a bound book with printed photos on pages in different layout.    You can see an example of it in the advertisement.    I think others have reported you don't get it aboard, but mailed to you about a week or more after the end of the cruise.

image.thumb.png.46f355cf5e7fde8a4e188b06596cb763.png

Thank you!

24 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

What do they charge for the book? I used to use MyPublisher to create a book but now they're Shutterfly. The make great books, we get to design them ourselves and we can almost always find a groupon to make the price better.

It’s on sale for $125 cdn before the cruise.  You get to choose 35 photos taken by their photographers.  I couldn’t buy 35 photos for that, but... I wanted the actual photos not the book

5 minutes ago, Perky1 said:

It’s on sale for $125 cdn before the cruise.  You get to choose 35 photos taken by their photographers.  I couldn’t buy 35 photos for that, but... I wanted the actual photos not the book

We never buy the onboard photos so I can't comment on that but the price for the book is really high. Groupon has a 20-Page 12x12 Custom Hard Cover Photo Book. Depending on how you customize it, it could hold 80 pictures.