I FINALLY found White Company Spa Balm lotion!!

pcur

I have been sloooooowly using up my tiny tubes of The White Company London's Spa Restore Hand and Body Balm.  I got the tiny tubes while flying British Airways in 2017 and 2019, but they are now empty.  This is the BEST lotion I have ever used, and the only one where the name "restore" is so very true.  Plus, the fragrance is heavenly.  It's like getting new skin, and that's a plus with all the hand washing I've been doing during flu season.

I couldn't find it anywhere in the US.  Ebay prices were nuts:  the tiny travel size for $8 - $15.  I found it on Ebay's UK site, but the shipping was super expensive, and the size only 1.7 oz.  I finally went to White Company's web site and found 8.5 oz bottles for $29, plus if I ordered $50 I got free shipping. (It ships from London.)  So, I ordered 2 bottles, plus a clearance item to make the $50 threshold, and I am so excited to have these coming!!  

I know we all have our favorite lotions, but I've never found anything that worked so well AND smelled so good.  Gold Bond is always my go-to, but smells meh.  Good old Aquaphor is the absolute best for skin repair, but no fragrance.  I might even add it to the White Company lotion.  

https://www.thewhitecompany.com/us/Spa-Restore-Luxury-Hand-and-Body-Balm/p/RSDBB?swatch=No+Colour

Edited by pcur
  • Like 1