Cunard Transfer to EWR

57eric

Does the Cunard transfer to EWR drop off on the upper level or the lower level?  Does it stop only at the terminals, or will it take you to the AirTrain stations as well?
Thanks.

1 hour ago, 57eric said:

Does the Cunard transfer to EWR drop off on the upper level or the lower level?  Does it stop only at the terminals, or will it take you to the AirTrain stations as well?
Thanks.

I used this transfer a couple of years ago. I was told it went to all of the terminals. There is an Air Train station in each air terminal.   We were let off at the departure level of the terminal. (I don't know if that was the upper or lower level.)

https://www.newarkairport.com/static/ewr/pdf/ewr-airtrain-brochure-english.pdf

We were dropped at departure level also. Since we were headed to the car rental facility we went up to the AirTrain from the first terminal the bus stopped at (the AirTrain stops at all terminals - I don't know if there's a designated stop that's just "AirTrain").

Thanks for the responses.  By "AirTrain stations" I meant AirTrain stations P1-P4, as opposed to the stops inside the terminals.  My plans resemble Underwatr's.  I was hoping the bus might stop at the station we need to get to instead of having to haul all of our luggage onto and off of the AirTrain.  It sounds like the answer is likely to be no.

We'll figure out the path of least resistance when we get there.

The transfer is really oriented toward people who are flying out of EWR - at least that's been my assumption when I've booked the transfer.

Depending on how much luggage you're lugging the change in levels (down then further up) to get from the curb to the AirTrain can be a hassle but we survived it