Internet packages

hdavidson

My daughter and I will be headed out on the Magic this weekend.  My husband was supposed to attend with us but has COPD and we have opted for him to stay home.  I am going to purchase the Premium WiFi package in order to contact/Skype him to check on him and vice versa.  Do I need to purchase a separate wifi package for her?  (Teen)  We have never had it before but thought I might for this trip.

We purchased wifi for a couple of days on Magic to let family know what was going on with Grand Turk situation.  

It was very easy to share the wifi among the three of us.  Just have to remember to log off when you are finished so your daughter can log in on her device.  If you make the purchase, your log in will be your folio # and month/day of birth.  Your daughter would use the same log in if you share.

Considering the sheer volume who were likely using the internet at that point, it was fast and only dropped connections a couple of times in the 48 hours we purchased.  Much better than our previous experiences when we purchased for a day to check in for flights.

3 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Technically, you don’t even have to log out to let the other person on. The second person can log on and it’ll kick the first person off. I think it lets the second person know that another device is logged in. 

Thanks!!