Bank of America RC VISA points

ggroup

Following.  I have no intention of cancelling my cruise.  However, if RCL cancels it, I was wondering the same thing as OP as I have $150 credit coming from the points I cashed in from my RCL VISA card.  I recall the fine print stating very clearly that their would be no way to undo this transaction once it was applied.  I would be interested to hear if anyone has heard of any leniency in this policy due to the current circumstances. 

I actually just added our Visa points for obc.  We were told if we cancel we lose it.  If royal cancels cruise, it can be transferred once.  I talked to a person from my cruise rewards.

Check royals website for the number and double check.  Who can really say what will happen til it happey

Ok, here’s what I did this morning. I had $350 OBC from my visa rewards card for a cruise that was cancelled by RCI. This morning I called the C & A Society phone number which is 1-800-526-9723. Since I had a future cruise already booked, all they needed was the booking number from my cancelled cruise and the number for the future cruise. I was told the OBC should show up on the new reservation within a few day. They could only transfer OBC from the rewards card, no promotional OBC. She did say to contact your travel agency and maybe they would do that. I was on the phone for less than 5 minutes