Cabin assignment & swapping

Hello,

We booked two cabins for 4 people total.  As it stands, Room 1 has my wife and daughter's friend in it.  Room 2 has me and my step-daughter.  What is the easiest way, once on board to change it so the two girls are together in one and my wife and myself are in the other.  My wife, me, and step-daughter will be on one shipboard account, and the friend will have her own for onboard miscellaneous expenditures.  The rooms are two doors apart.

Thank you in advance!

Yeah, at the terminal (assuming that it works in the same way at other ports) we can not make room changes. Sometimes people get confused because there’s Guest Services both at the terminal and on the boat. 

We can, however, edit your spending account/s if you were not able to do it yourself during the Online Check-In. So let’s say you want persons A and C use a Visa and B and D use a Mastercard, we can do that for you even if the guests are staying in different cabins.

Adding extra room cards is easy at guest services.  I also gave each child a cabin card to ours incase they needed anything when we were not there or if an emergency arose.  Just remember to bring a sharpie and mark (in code) what card goes to what cabin.  We didn't,  OMG what a site some nights trying every room key to get into a cabin😂

• Haha 1