booking an inside guarantee and ending up in an outside or veranda

susiesan

I am booked into Cat F inside cabin 10050 on Marina, a handicap cabin, June 26 Baltic sailing. I can book a Cat G inside now for $200 pp less than what my current fare is. I know there are only 18 insides on Marina and they sell for $900 less than the outside Cat G and $1500 less than the cheapest veranda. If I were to switch my booking from a cabin assignment to a guarantee what are the odds I would be moved to either an outside or veranda? At the time I booked the cruise inAugust 2019 I could not book a guarantee, with all the cancellations O is now offering them.

Has anyone ever staying one of the handicapped cabins on Marina? They look to be twice the size of the insides but maybe it is just the bigger bathroom taking up a bigger footprint.

What do you think I should do?

4 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Switch to the G  & let someone  that may need the H/C cabin  plus you will save  $200 PP

JMO

Agree with Lyn.

Two years ago I had a Cat G guarantee on Sirena and managed to get an upsell to an aft A2 for $250pp  in Tahiti. It was glorious.

Edited by Petoonya

All a moot point now. There may be no cruises in Europe this summer. Iff the travel ban between Europe and the US goes on for longer than 30 days that will kill all European cruises for American passengers as we won't be able to get there.