FCC when cancelling and Upgrade Advantage

vinotinto

Our sailing is in 3 weeks and we are 80% sure we are canceling. I had out bids through Upgrade Advantage. What happens if one of the bids is accepted before I cancel for FCC? Will they reimburse the upgrade? Or give it as FCC? Or do I just lose the $?

1 minute ago, vinotinto said:

Our sailing is in 3 weeks and we are 80% sure we are canceling. I had out bids through Upgrade Advantage. What happens if one of the bids is accepted before I cancel for FCC? Will they reimburse the upgrade? Or give it as FCC? Or do I just lose the $?

If you are 80% sure you will cancel I would reduce it temporarily to the absolute minimum until you make up your mind and adjust it up again later if you decide to travel.

2 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

If you are 80% sure you will cancel I would reduce it temporarily to the absolute minimum until you make up your mind and adjust it up again later if you decide to travel.

I’m going to do that, thank you. But, would still like to know how a cancelled cruise for FCC with an accepted bid is treated by NCL.

You can cancel your bid if you have not been notified that your bid was excepted.You still have time to cancel your cruise if you choose to do that. Nobody knows how NCL will handle the Upgrade Advantage program.

• Like 1