Princess Protection disappeared

MickeyGD

Scheduled to be on the 3/29 Regal sailing but haven't initiated any of my refund & FCC options yet.  When I went online to look at the booking, my Princess platinum insurance was removed and I now have a credit of $114.32. Anyone else have this happen? Do you think maybe they're  automatically refunding the insurance to everyone caught up in this cancellation time frame?

21 minutes ago, MickeyGD said:

Do you think maybe they're  automatically refunding the insurance to everyone caught up in this cancellation time frame?

Yes. You should be notified (if not already) about the disposition of the payment you've made.

This document my TA shared with me shows that PVP will be refunded for canceled cruises like other costs & apparently whichever option you choose the PVP is being refunded for canceled cruises so they’re automatically removing it.

If my client takes the Future Cruise Credit, is anything refunded to them?
 Payments for Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses, Princess Vacation Protection (US and Canada only) and items purchased pre-cruise separate to the cruise fare - such as shore excursions - will be refunded back to the credit card used to make the purchase.

Voluntary 60-day Pause of Global Cruise Operations Memo and QA_TA.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer

6 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

This document my TA shared with me shows that PVP will be refunded for canceled cruises like other costs & apparently whichever option you choose the PVP is being refunded for canceled cruises so they’re automatically removing it.

If my client takes the Future Cruise Credit, is anything refunded to them?
 Payments for Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses, Princess Vacation Protection (US and Canada only) and items purchased pre-cruise separate to the cruise fare - such as shore excursions - will be refunded back to the credit card used to make the purchase.

Voluntary 60-day Pause of Global Cruise Operations Memo and QA_TA.pdf 333.41 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you!