Price Drop Question

macfam76

Good morning! I have two rooms booked for our family on the Vista in July 2021. We booked with $50 deposits. My husband and are in one room and our 4 kids are across the hall from us.

I paid the deposits plus $500 on each room. I submitted the price protection form for a price drop on both cabins. It was accepted for the room with 2 but not for the room with 4. 

Any idea why? It’s been denied twice.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, macfam76 said:

Good morning! I have two rooms booked for our family on the Vista in July 2021. We booked with $50 deposits. My husband and are in one room and our 4 kids are across the hall from us.

I paid the deposits plus $500 on each room. I submitted the price protection form for a price drop on both cabins. It was accepted for the room with 2 but not for the room with 4. 

Any idea why? It’s been denied twice.

Thanks!

Are you sure that they were both booked under early saver rates? My buddy and I both booked the same cruise under $50 deposit pp promos in Nov '19 for a cruise in Nov '20. Apparently I booked under early saver, but he did not when he did his. So when I noticed rate drops I got my price adjusted, but he was denied. 

59 minutes ago, CAnative1 said:

Are you sure that they were both booked under early saver rates? My buddy and I both booked the same cruise under $50 deposit pp promos in Nov '19 for a cruise in Nov '20. Apparently I booked under early saver, but he did not when he did his. So when I noticed rate drops I got my price adjusted, but he was denied. 

59 minutes ago, CAnative1 said:

Exactly what rate did your buddy book under? It's very hard to find any rates these dates that aren't early saver, especially when the deposit amounts are lowered?

2 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Exactly what rate did your buddy book under? It's very hard to find any rates these dates that aren't early saver, especially when the deposit amounts are lowered?

Good question that I don't know the answer to. I booked on a Saturday night, and I know that the promo I was booking under there was a count down clock going. He didn't make it before the time was up. Then the next day there was some other promo going where it was also $50 pp deposit. He booked at that time.