Booking now with FCC-Price/Cancelation Flexability?

brovol

I am considering booking now, utilizing the FCC+25%, in addition to the promotional 20% if booked before April 10.  I agree that the NCL prices are not all that great right now, but they do still have the perks running, and with the additional 20%, I am at least enticed to jump at it.  Couple of concerns for me though; one being that my wife works for the high school, and we are not certain when her spring break will be next year; and the other being that I will want to have the flexibility of taking advantage of a drop in price to the extent that NCL does reduce the price after booking.  Typically we have until final payment is due to cancel, and NCL will adjust when prices go down.  Does anyone have any insight as to whether we will still have the option of cancelling or getting an adjustment (prior to final payment due date) if we book with the FCC and the current 20% promo? The FCC will essentially be paying the cruise in full at the time of booking.  I know I wont be able to get a cash refund if I cancel, and the price drop adjustment wouldn't be in the form of cash; we are fine with it just going back to a credit, as long as we have the same flexibility we normally have had. 

I think if you book the 20% off before 10 April and then do any changes in the future or cancel, your future cruise credit to apply to future cruises will be the amount you paid, and not with the 20% off discount.  ie.   you will get the new price (even if a bit lower than current), but not 20% off.  I doubt if prices will come down over 20%.