What about OBC

Vicjac

My guess is you will lose it as that booking no longer exists.  However, if you had anything pre-booked that was paid for in your cruise planner, such as a drinks package or dining, you can opt to have that cash value turned in to a future 125% OBC credit.  Personally, I think that would be a record keeping nightmare, so will just take the refund on that.

26 minutes ago, Vicjac said:

What happens with your onboarding credit you currently have with your existing reservation?

Depends on the OBC, if it was part of a promotion, you will lose it and only get what your new booking offers. Bonus OBC from booking while on-board will be retained and adjusted if length of sailing and cabin class are changed. TA issued OBC is between you and your TA.

I booked my air by Celebrity on Air Canada nonrefundable.  Now they are telling me to go to air canada for a credit.  They tell you to deal with who ever booked your travel.  Even if I get a credit with Air Canada, I don't really know if I would use it.  Much less if they will still be in business.  What a mess.....

Gone. All promotional perks are tied to your booking. If the booking is canceled, the promotion benefits/perks like drink packages, tips paid, OBC, wifi, upgrades, etc... those are gone. You'll get whatever is being offered at the time you rebook.