Combining 2 FCC for 1 new reservation??

SAPMAN

NCL cancelled my cruise 2 weeks ago.  I got the 125% FCC and also a 20% off a future cruise if I booked by 31 March.  I decided to book a new cruise in November and the FCC credit was applied to that cruise (which took care of the deposit as well as some of the total cost - total was much higher as 14 day for new vs. 7 day for old).    

I had another cruise for April 12.  Just notified yesterday that is cancelled also and I will be getting 125% FCC from that (but no 20% off a future cruise). 

Does anyone know if when they post my new FCC (hopefully in a week or so) that I can apply that FCC to the my new November cruise that I have already booked?

According to the letter I received, FCC credits will be issued by Friday, April 3.

If you book now, you get the 20% discount  - it's posted on the web site but not mentioned in the letter.

I tried to use FCC from my March cruise for an October cruise that I had booked several months ago. Per my TA, you cannot use the new FCC credits on anything booked before March of this year.  So if you just booked it, you should be good.

Per my call to NCL.   The FCCs for cancellations announced a few days ago will be in your on line NCL acct by Friday evening.  

Also one can combine FCCs to pay for one new cruise.  so if you have already booked a new one, you can later apply any new FCCs to that balance due.

Had to check on the 20% discount  julig22 stated as not in letter.  I did see that in NCL site (updated 3/30).  I will likely make a 2nd new reservation instead of applying my new FCC to the new reservation I made 5 days ago. 

Edited by SAPMAN
cleared up

11 hours ago, julig22 said:

According to the letter I received, FCC credits will be issued by Friday, April 3.

If you book now, you get the 20% discount  - it's posted on the web site but not mentioned in the letter.

I tried to use FCC from my March cruise for an October cruise that I had booked several months ago. Per my TA, you cannot use the new FCC credits on anything booked before March of this year.  So if you just booked it, you should be good.

So can you cancel the booking made before March of this year and just rebook?

4 hours ago, TSUmom said:

So can you cancel the booking made before March of this year and just rebook?

I could - however, the price is a little lower and the perks are better with what I have.  I'd be giving up double-excursion points for reduced airfare and after doing the math, I'll just put the FCC on a different cruise.