Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Dani, safe travels home to you.  I hate that you have to return to the stress.  I hope things do not escalate further. 

Safe travels to you, John.  I hope Helene behaves for you and doesn’t impact your drive.

I echo Mark’s sentiments for both @dani negreanu and @Ozark_Kid.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We also watched the pilot for High Potential with Kaitlin Olsen and enjoyed.

We enjoyed it as well.  It's basically the Sherlock Holmes plot...quirky individual with incredible powers of observation and deduction helps the police solve crime.  We thought that Kaitlin Olsen did a good job in her role.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

We enjoyed it as well.  It's basically the Sherlock Holmes plot...quirky individual with incredible powers of observation and deduction helps the police solve crime.  We thought that Kaitlin Olsen did a good job in her role.

I started watching also but stopped since I am sure my wife will like this, so will continue when she has time. Since I am retired (for ten years) I have plenty of tv time . She wants to work for a couple more years then possibly consult.

For those that might not be aware, High Potential is a US remake of the French show "HIP: High Intellectual Potential" (HPI; Haut Potentiel Intelllectuel), of which the first 3 seasons can be found on Hulu. Looks to be currently in it's 4th season in France. I have not watched this either, just letting people know if they are interested

Edited by RobInMN
  • Like 2