Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

13 hours ago, Ken at the beach said:

Does anyone know of a credit card that does any better than 3x points on all travel purchases?  

I have the Wells Fargo Autograph card.  Three points on travel and restaurants…one point on other purchases…no annual fee.

https://creditcards.wellsfargo.com/cards/wells-fargo-autograph-visa-credit-cards/?product_code=CC&subproduct_code=MC&sub_channel=SEM&vendor_code=G&Placement_ID=71700000117789761_43700079741526850&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjY64BhCaARIsAIfc7YZdaFAMVyGkXtkC9umqwGNfFyEMo2-OSswS6wTAiKNOtSvEG7HnA94aAnXlEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

That is what we do.  First class gets us 2 checked bags plus a carry on and a personal item.  It also means I don't get stuck in the middle seat between my husband who needs an aisle seat with his long legs and creepy guy.  I always seemed to get a seat next to creepy guy.  

Yes if needed I rather travel less and go first class , that also counts on suites at hotel’s and cruise ships. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

Thanks, that is nice and no annual fee!