4-9-20 Thursday Weigh-In...What Can I say

Belle

My 15yo wanted a hug last night and I certainly wasn't going to turn him down 🙂 Mostly keeping the touches to the hubby though 😉 

DS and I baked some banana, apple, chocolate chip muffins yesterday with fruit that was getting old.  I did other comfort foods over the weekend and by last night really didn't want to cook so did a meat/cheese/veggie/fruit board (and possibly less calories than traditional meals).  Tonight will be lasagne, then beef vegetable soup - between those two and the ham we should be set on left overs.  

Tomorrow will be a grocery run and I think I'll plan it so I can bring home pizza for lunch and support the local restaurant some.  I do think overall I'm snacking less than I was and being more mindful with my eating even if some of it is heavier foods.

Our May cruise was canceled but we still have our 25th Anniversary cruise for November.  I suspect it will eventually be canceled too but trying not to think about it yet.  My Bible study this morning is covering the last two chapters of Acts which includes Paul's shipwreck.  That's about as close to sailing as I'm getting for a while 🙂 (it was really interesting reading the passage now with a little understanding of sea travel vs. when I remember reading it other times over the years).

My opinion is there will be no cruising for the rest of 2020. Not sure about 2021 either. In such an enclosed environment I don't see how they can without a vaccine.

We have a transatlantic cruise this Oct. 31st Rome to NY. I'm 99% sure it's not going to happen. Final payment is July 3rd. We'll wait things out I guess. We have the cruiseline arranged air so nothing to do there and haven't booked anything else like hotel, excursions. Paid a minimal deposit. 

Take care everyone, Diana