2BR Aqua Theater Suite or 2 Panoramic Suites

My family is currently set to travel on the Harmony of the Seas in a 2BR Aqua Theater Suite for a Christmas Cruise.  I am contemplating switching to an Owners Panoramic Suite and a Grand Panoramic suite.  I wanted to see if anyone had any advice on either of these types.  Traveling on this trip will be myself, my husband, 2 daughters (19 and 16), my mom and nephew (16).  I was excited to have the 2 bedroom aqua theater but the thought of having the extra space of the panoramic suites is enticing.   I feel like it will be nice to spread out and have a little more privacy.  

If anyone has ever stayed in any of these suites I would love to hear about them.  

I have stayed in the 2Bdr aqua theater suite on Harmony twice and while it is my favorite room on the ship, and having the Royal Genie is an incredible experience, I would suggest you go with the 2 rooms.  I’m not familiar with the panoramic suites but the aqua suite has one master bedroom, a 2nd room with 2 twins and 2 bunks that is very tight, and the sofa bed is really only comfortable for 1 person.  I’ve been on Harmony in 2 rooms before and other than what the Genie does for you my experience in 2 rooms was just as incredible as the aqua suite.  I’m always for more room and more privacy.  Your mom might appreciate it too. 🙂  Have a great trip!

I totally agree that the 2 pano rooms are far superior to 1 2 BR ATS.  As @ksp819 mentioned, the second bedroom of the ATS is basically an inside room...very small and uninspired.  The bathrooms in the ATS are also subpar for a SC room, IMO.  The bathrooms in the pano rooms are AWESOME !  The only down side to the pano rooms over the ATS are the balconies.  That is where the ATS is vastly superior.  The balconies on the pano rooms are very small but they DO have hot tubs.  There is also the "convenience" factor.  The ATS are very isolated and it is my opinion that you do not get the same quality of Genie service in the ATS as you do in the suites on Deck 17.  The ATS are a LONG walk from the aft elevators and it gets to be a real drag after a few trips.  Conversely, the pano suites are directly next to the Coastal Kitchen/Suites Lounge and it is very convenient to pop in there for a meal or to have your food delivered for room service.

If this decision was mine to make I would definitely go with 2 pano rooms over the ATS.  We've stayed in the ATS 3 times and it is a great experience, but after doing both ATS and deck 17, I no longer book the ATS.  The view is great and the balcony is absolutely unique...but the convenience of 17 will win out every time, for me.

10 hours ago, adidas5676 said:

You get private hot tubs in the pano suites

I do like that perk.  

4 hours ago, dominicr said:

Are those suites bookable on regular website?  I’ve looked at several harmony cruises and can’t see them.  

I have my travel agent book for me.