What to do with extra FCC??

Topdog52

when I rebook I will have about 1300FCC left over. I was looking on NCL's site to see if we can use them for shore excursions and could not find any info on this. Do they say anything abot this anywhere on their site? TIA 

You can use it on another cruise, or, it is my understanding you can use it for anything which can be prepaid on the cruise you booked.  We used some of ours to pre-pay the regular gratuities (daily service charges), and purchased the unlimited streaming internet upgrade.  I believe you can pre-pay excursions, but I am sure someone else will respond more definitively.

We just rebooked yesterday and I had to call up to get my FCC applied to cruise.  I had $700 left over which has to be used by 4/28/21.  Our cruise is May 2021.  Obviously I can book another cruise.  But to your question on what else you could use it on the lady on the phone told me I could pre-pay gratuities with it.  I would have to call in before it expires in April next year to do this.  I could also use it for shore excursions.  I would have to call in to Shore Ex desk to book them and they will see the FCC tied to our latitudes account and we tell them we want to use that.  Again, have to do that by April.  That's what we'll likely use ours on and doing it in April won't be an issue.  We are planners and will have our excursions picked out months ahead of time.