End of October first of november

If you price out several ports you will see only Galveston and 3 other ports can even be booked in august. My guess Galveston will be a test balloon and be one of the first opened.

My gripe is that pricing has also suddenly increased. Looks to me like they are seriously thinking of opening and trying to cruise from that port. Will ports all be open, not sure but mexico I'm sure needs the business to survive. My TA thinks cruises will be going by oct or nov. 

Ask yourself why can only Galveston and florida ports be booked if they weren't thinking of trying a few test runs? Starting sept other ports can also be booked. Beware the cruise with confidence expires 9/1.

I'm just aggravated how much Galveston cruises seem to be going up all the sudden. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

If you price out several ports you will see only Galveston and 3 other ports can even be booked in august. My guess Galveston will be a test balloon and be one of the first opened.

My gripe is that pricing has also suddenly increased. Looks to me like they are seriously thinking of opening and trying to cruise from that port. Will ports all be open, not sure but mexico I'm sure needs the business to survive. My TA thinks cruises will be going by oct or nov. 

Ask yourself why can only Galveston and florida ports be booked if they weren't thinking of trying a few test runs? Starting sept other ports can also be booked. Beware the cruise with confidence expires 9/1.

I'm just aggravated how much Galveston cruises seem to be going up all the sudden. 

Just Carnival testing the waters to see what the consumer will pay. Have to start recouping the money lost somehow.

If it works fine, if not they will adjust quickly.

4 hours ago, Bingotommy said:

Do you think they will be doing cruises out of Galveston at that time. I would sure like to take my daughter and son in law for their birthday. I hope for some true response 

No one knows for sure whether they will be sailing then.

My crystal ball says for my cruise (same time, but out of Miami), has a 65% chance of sailing as scheduled, 5% chance of sailing with itinerary changes, and 30% chance of being canceled.  This compares with 70-5-25 last week, 85-0-15 last month, and 100-0-0 three months ago.