Peace of Mind Extended Tgrough November 30

DwayneG

I would like NCL to let us know which ships they are planning to start sailing with and when.  I have a cruise booked in September which hasn't been cancelled so far and yet a previous poster said that there's had.  I have independent flights booked so need to know whether to cancel them or not.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crystalaziza said:

My sister and a friend are coming along. My issue is I don't want to put thousands on my CC and having to be stuck with that bill to pay if there is no guarantee the cruise will sail. A future CC will do me no good, as I will still be responsible for the credit card payment. If My sister and friend do not reimburse me for this cruise, I'll be stuck for their portion of my cc bill.

I hope they are reimbursing you prior to final payment date! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Happy2b@sea said:

I would like NCL to let us know which ships they are planning to start sailing with and when.  I have a cruise booked in September which hasn't been cancelled so far and yet a previous poster said that there's had.  I have independent flights booked so need to know whether to cancel them or not.

This is what they have said.*********

Norwegian Cruise Line extends sailing suspension; ships won't sail until August

Morgan Hines, USA TODAY
USA TODAYMay 20, 2020, 12:30 PM EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. is extending its sailing suspension through July 31, with ships now scheduled to resume embarkations in August.

Frank Del Rio, CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., said during an earnings call Thursday that Norwegian has been planning a phased relaunch

Del Rio said wants to do "everything humanly possible within the bounds of what technology offers today" to be able to look his family members in the eyes and tell them that Norwegian's cruise ships are safe to board.

Del Rio added that ships won't operate until that point, and when operations start to resume, it will be a gradual process that takes several months.