Pacific Princess World Cruise 2020 Passengers

hpeabody

As many of you, I am owed quite a large sum of $$$$ from Princess Cruises.  Most of the website chatter has not been specific to our situation, so it has been difficult to understand where we we fit in.  Up to now, I had not had any communication (auto-reply emails do not count) from Princess since submitting my 2 requests. 1 request for travel home reimbursement and the other the compensation offer.  Well, Lo and behold, today I received a check from Bottom Line for the travel home expenses, airfare, 1 extra baggage and car transfer home. Although Angus said "if the airline can accommodate, it will be allowed" the upgrade was denied.  I am still glad I did it, though.  I wanted to share something positive in these trying times.  It took 38 business days from submitting the request form via email.

Edited by hpeabody
  • Like 2

Thank you! My clients have as of yet, received nothing. Maybe in today's mail.... I have begun "badgering" my BDM or Sales Manager. I'm tired of being put off and want answers for my clients. I told her that as these guests were on a cruise, having spent a substantial amount of money, full suite guests. That they had better not be at the back of the "line". I'll post when I hear something. They are also booked on the 2021 World Cruise. You'd think Princess would like to keep that!

On 5/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, hpeabody said:

As many of you, I am owed quite a large sum of $$$$ from Princess Cruises.  Most of the website chatter has not been specific to our situation, so it has been difficult to understand where we we fit in.  Up to now, I had not had any communication (auto-reply emails do not count) from Princess since submitting my 2 requests. 1 request for travel home reimbursement and the other the compensation offer.  Well, Lo and behold, today I received a check from Bottom Line for the travel home expenses, airfare, 1 extra baggage and car transfer home. Although Angus said "if the airline can accommodate, it will be allowed" the upgrade was denied.  I am still glad I did it, though.  I wanted to share something positive in these trying times.  It took 38 business days from submitting the request form via email.

We were also on the Pacific Princess World Cruise.  We haven’t received anything yet either.  We paid for our airline tickets because we were not pleased with the route they gave us....we would have had four stops and layovers before we were able to get home. We were also told by Angus that we would be reimbursed for our flights....but, haven’t heard anything on that either.  Yes, we are owed lots of money for the cancelled cruise and the many excursions we had already paid for.  So, I just wanted you to know, you are not alone.  The couple we were traveling with have not heard anything either.  But, wasn’t it a wonderful trip while it lasted?!?!?  Let us know if you get anything and I will do the same!

• Like 1

I just posted this in the Roll Call for the cruise:

Update, a good response from my SAles manager/BDM, following another "ping" to her this morning, though why they didn't start this 2 months ago.....

I just spoke to Customer Relations and was told that we have a team now dedicated to working on voyages that were sailing when our pause started.  There needs to be a different type of process and steps that need to be followed when processing those refunds and building their FCCs.  Hoping now that there is this dedicated team things will start moving much faster. 

Fingers crossed!!!

45 minutes ago, Dive Girl said:

Update, a good response from my SAles manager/BDM, following another "ping" to her this morning, though why they didn't start this 2 months ago.....

I just spoke to Customer Relations and was told that we have a team now dedicated to working on voyages that were sailing when our pause started.  There needs to be a different type of process and steps that need to be followed when processing those refunds and building their FCCs.  Hoping now that there is this dedicated team things will start moving much faster. 

Fingers crossed!!!

They should have tackled these first.

2 hours ago, Coral said:

They should have tackled these first.

2 hours ago, Dive Girl said:

Fingers crossed!!!

YES! why didn't they start this 2 months ago.....

Edited by hpeabody