Promotion Abbreviations

holidaylover10

Those codes can be quite confusing.  Perhaps someone here has a decipher key?  For instance:

YWF3-BEVCLINGRAT7    
YWF2-PROMO2C 7N
TAK6-SAVING200

The first line charged us for Classic Bev and Gratuities (I think), the second line credited the first line, and the third gave us our total $400 savings.  Whew.

Edited by marieps

17 hours ago, holidaylover10 said:

This is my confirmation.

15912183576844821476077258603062.jpg

Did you use the "Lift & Shift" offer to move your cruise a year forward? I suppose it could be related to that; you did a L&S in the Edge Class, but BC - hmm? "Base/Best Charge", related to the "Best Price/Best Offer" promotion? Or "Something Cancellation", related to refundable deposit (which I think is NOT standard in UK)?

The other codes should be quite straightforward; CDP and CDP gratuites (included in the fare) and prepaid gratuities for a 10-night cruise.

Is there a charge or a discount on the price line? If it's blank, it may just be a sorting code, but if there's an amount on the line, it would clearly be related to a charge or a discount.

Is the cruise booked through a UK TA or a non-UK TA? That may also play a role.

22 hours ago, holidaylover10 said:

This is my confirmation.

15912183576844821476077258603062.jpg

Holidaylover10,

Did you book via travel agent?  If so, they should be able/willing to explain whichever codes you cannot decipher.

I know our TA always reviews all the promo-codes with us to make sure everything is covered, and explained.

NRayH

Thank you all for your replies. The value next to it was £0 and we booked through UK TA.  I just assumed it was something for free as it was added as a promotion. Not to worry I just thought someone on here may have had the same on a booking.