December 4, 2021 Galapagos

HappyLadyTravels

8 hours ago, bigmjh said:

Wrong place for Roll Calls 😕

Agreed.  The post was reported to the Mod yesterday, but no action has been taken yet.

15 hours ago, HappyLadyTravels said:

Starting roll call 🙂

HappyLadyTravels, here is a link that will take you to the Silver Origin roll calls where you can start one for your voyage.  Enjoy your cruise!

15 minutes ago, HappyLadyTravels said:

Thanks Stumblefoot. I tried the link provided, but it did not go to a roll call area and gave me an error code of Error code: 2F176/1.

Sorry about that, HappyLadyTravels.  I just checked it on my phone, iPad, and desktop, and it’s working from my end, so maybe something in your security settings is keeping it from working for you.

Since it’s hard to say when, or if, the Moderator will actually move your topic into the Roll Calls section of the website, you may like to start a new topic there on your own.  Navigate to the “topic” page of the Silversea Forum and look for the third topic in the sticky section titled, “NEW! Silversea Cruise Line ROLL CALL forum”.  When you enter that topic, click on the link titled, “Silversea Cruise Line Roll Call Forum” and it will take you to a landing page with all of the ships.  Click on “Silver Origin” and then once on that page click the “Start New Topic” button.  Hope that helps!