I don't have a question rather more of a statement. Steve is one of my heroes. 

We typically take 6 or 7 cruises a year and purchase a policy from Steve for each and every cruise. With this much activity (coupled with the inquisitive nature of my personality), I always seem to have questions. Whenever I call or email Steve, he always takes the time to walk me through any concerns I may have. Like so many others, we've had to deal with policies purchased for cancelled cruises. With every cancellation, Steve has always been there for us to help in getting things straightened out. 

There is almost no limit to the ways in which a traveller can purchase a trip insurance policy. Even other agencies who appear to offer the same range of services as Steve does.  Early on, I had conversations with some of the larger firms and found Steve to always be at the top of his game. I wouldn't consider even for a moment doing business with anyone else but Steve. 

He has earned my undying loyalty 

Bill

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have insured several trips with Steve and as his name says, he is trustworthy.  Always gives a clear answer.  Luckily we have never had to have any claims.

Thank you Steve for providing clear and accurate answers.

Merle

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,,

I want to give you an update on my request for an insurance policy premium refund. After a couple of emails with Travel Guard, they very graciously refunded the payment I made in February. They were very polite throughout.

Now waiting for the cruise like to refund my full payment!

Thank you Steve for your help and guidance,

Bissel

1 hour ago, bissel said:

Hi Steve,,

I want to give you an update on my request for an insurance policy premium refund. After a couple of emails with Travel Guard, they very graciously refunded the payment I made in February. They were very polite throughout.

Now waiting for the cruise like to refund my full payment!

Thank you Steve for your help and guidance,

Bissel

Hi Bissel,

Thanks for letting me know. I'm happy it worked.

Steve

Edited by iamtrustworthy