Panorama Steakhouse Reservations

metromover

We will be on the Panorama January 31 and are very excited.  I have not been able to schedule the Steakhouse for any time during the cruise.  Booked Bonsai for our anniversary night, but would like to get a nice bottle of wine and great steak on our first night.  Does anyone know the email for Steakhouse or specialty dining on Panorama?  Thinking a reachout might help.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, shof515 said:

you do not need to make a reservation before your cruise. you can do it when you on the ship. the steakhouse is very rarely booked up on the first night

This, they have kiosks set up around the ship taking reservations and you do not have to pay in advance.

Thanks to all of you who responded!  I was worried that there would be so much FCC$$$$ floating around that there would be no seating available.  Patience....will watch my planner on a less frequent basis.  Have B2B on the Vista 11/7 & 11/14.  First week with husband & 2nd week with sisters.  Have reservation for Steakhouse first night on both of those.  And if you have not eaten at JiJi's, let me highly recommend it!

On 6/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, metromover said:

Thanks to all of you who responded!  I was worried that there would be so much FCC$$$$ floating around that there would be no seating available.  Patience....will watch my planner on a less frequent basis.  Have B2B on the Vista 11/7 & 11/14.  First week with husband & 2nd week with sisters.  Have reservation for Steakhouse first night on both of those.  And if you have not eaten at JiJi's, let me highly recommend it!

I like the steakhouse well enough but Jiji's is Chef's Table quality Asian food in my opinion, ridiculously good!  I am looking forward to trying the Teppanyaki Grill......as long as my 9/26/20 cruise doesn't get cancelled 🙂