$600 obc question

Terab85

On 6/19/2020 at 10:12 PM, Saint Greg said:

I’m going to piggyback here.

Does anyone know if you can split up a FCC? My TA told me if I have a $1,300 FCC and existing cruises which I owe 1,100 and 600 that I could put 1,100 on one and 200 on the other. Sounds a little fishy to me and I don’t want him applying the 1,100 then I lose the other 200.

You probably have an answer for this already, but I'll chime in.  When our July cruise (7 day) cancelled, I was able to apply funds to a previously scheduled January 2021 (4 day), which still hasn't been moved over.  My $600 OBC applied to this cruise also.

With the remaining amount to be refunded, we booked a November 4 day cruise and it was paid immediately.  Still waiting on the remaining refund amount to arrive.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ronkeykong said:

You probably have an answer for this already, but I'll chime in.  When our July cruise (7 day) cancelled, I was able to apply funds to a previously scheduled January 2021 (4 day), which still hasn't been moved over.  My $600 OBC applied to this cruise also.

With the remaining amount to be refunded, we booked a November 4 day cruise and it was paid immediately.  Still waiting on the remaining refund amount to arrive.

Thanks. Since this FCC is good through May I'm just going to hold onto it and hopefully use it on a 2022 cruise.

So if we book a new 5 day to replace my 7 day that's been cancelled, there would be a $300 OBC on the new one?  We have an existing & day as well but Im thinking to get the OBC it has to be a new reservation...???...