Breeze rooms under lobby

I can't speak to the life boat situation, other than the facts they don't obstruct your view unless you want to look straight up, and they do provide a little extra shade.

The cabins you pinpointed are far enough away from the atrium that you won't hear a thing.  I wouldn't hesitate to book ANY cove balcony on the Breeze forward of the mid-ship elevators, that is forward of 2334 and 2361.

The ones farthest forward might get some ocean spray in really rocky weather.

Your location is over a dining room and very quiet day and night.

If you are spa people I'd suggest you book a deck 11 balcony.  Otherwise I honestly prefer a deck 2 cove balcony on the Breeze as long as it's in the range already mentioned.  I think they are the best deal going on that ship.

We had cabin 2276 on the Breeze, which is just a bit forward of 2294, and no lifeboat directly overhead. I'm pretty sure that 2276 is just below the Excursions Desk. We had no noise from above. However, we did have some noisy neighbors next to us. No way to predict that. All in all, a pretty good location. 

we have been on the dream 4 times and the breeze 1 time. each of these cruises we have been in the cove balcony under the atrium. we like to be close to the stairs and the elevator. after about 11 pm the noise dies down.

We were supposed to be in that room last week...boo...

i picked it because it was under the dining room.

usually quiet at night I thought.

if you line up the elevators, you will get a more accurate location.

each floor on those maps are not lined up at all...

I have stayed in that cabin (2294) on the Breeze. It is not under the Lobby.  It is under the dining room and we heard no noise at all.  Remember the dining room is not the galley.

Edited by luv2trvlnow

10 hours ago, d-train said:

We were supposed to be in that room last week...boo...

i picked it because it was under the dining room.

usually quiet at night I thought.

if you line up the elevators, you will get a more accurate location.

each floor on those maps are not lined up at all...

This. Use the elevators or stairways as a reference point, regardless of which deck you're considering when choosing a cabin. We try to pick one that's not right around the corner from any elevators and stairways. It's not uncommon to be rudely awakened at 1:00 in the morning by cruisers that have had one too many alcoholic beverages and are talking and laughing very loudly while staggering to their cabin from the elevator. That can be almost as bad as having noise from over head. 😲

Edited by beachbum53