Miracle Vista Suites

Matco

Which deck is best for the Vista suites on Carnival Miracle? I'm currently booked in cabin 5295 but from the little bit I saw it seems like Deck 4 has the biggest floor plan and larger balcony overhang, but they are connecting room, Cabin 4237 is available for our sailing should I switch cabins? Anyone have pictures or layouts of either cabin? or any other suggestions? Thanks 

image.png.78605b82a5cf0e1b3248242cac1b4a68.pngimage.png.eebded1ff7ff9af14cb45fd89c7fc227.png

From what I can remember, most folks prefer deck 4 Vista Suites. I have stayed in the ones on deck 7 because we brought my daughter with us, so there's a separate bedroom area.

These are the best cabins on the ship in my opinion.

If you do a search, there's lots of info on the vista suites. 

Well after some further research I went ahead and switched cabins from deck 5 to deck 4, I usually like a higher deck but the room and balcony layout on deck 4 seemed to be optimum. The cabins on deck 5 are super narrow and dont have the separate bedroom/living area and walk in closet. 

Here's some YouTube videos I found in case anyone else is interested..

Vista Suite on deck 5 

And here's the Vista Suite on Deck 4

36 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Deck 5 are the only VS that do not have separate rooms.  Our fav us deck 4 as well as 6,7, and 8.  

I would have liked to book Deck 6 or 7 but they were sold out, during my search on VS I came across many posts of yours about them that ultimately helped me make the decision to move cabins

Deck 4 Vista Views are the best! The overhang is bigger so you can sit outside rain or shine. The glass on the railing has less slant to it than the upper deck vista views. The separate rooms are the greatest accommodations. I would never book deck 5 over deck 4. Prepare to be spoiled. Once you’ve stayed in a vista view, no other cabin will do😀!

We have had Vista Suites on both the Miracle and the Spirit.  Normally, Decks 6 or 7 (both Port and Starboard sides).  Loved the layouts for both of those decks on the Spirit Class ships.  We recently (Feb 2020) were in Vista Suite 5295 on the Miracle, during her San Diego to Miami Panama Canal Full Transit.  It is indeed a narrower stateroom and does not have the room/section dividers.  Seemed a bit claustrophobic, compared to the other Vista Suites. We will (hopefully-COVID permitting) be cruising to Alaska for 11 days on the Miracle, in August 2021 out of San Francisco, this time on Deck 4 (4237). We have done a lot of research over the years and agree that Deck 4, on the Spirit Class ships, offers the best overall layouts for the Vista Suites....Love those Aft Wrap balconies!  There are a lot of videos available for the Vista Suites, in addition to other stateroom categories, on a variety of deck plan related websites.  Happy Hunting!