HOTELS IN STOCKHOLM

hbe30

Some info here:

I've also stayed at the Radisson Blue Royal Viking next to the central station and it was a nice hotel (5 star) but also much pricier (due to location). There is also a Radisson hotel at Nybroviken (5 star hotel Radisson Collection, Strand Hotel, Stockholm) but I haven't stayed there yet. That hotel has a very nice view of Nybroviken and strandvägen.

Then there is the Scandic Klara (4 star hotel) which is very central. Hotel Kung Carl and Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza are 4-star hotels. If you want something different perhaps Hotell Skeppsholmen would be of interest?

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Hotell/@59.3281131,18.090439,14z/data=!3m1!4b1

Edited by Desdichado62

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 1:21 AM, hbe30 said:

We are looking for a precruise hotel in Stockholm. We would be there for 2 nights and would prefer a 4 star hotel, thanks 

Are you considering airnbnb as well or just a hotel? In Stockholm renting an apt instead of a hotel might make sense, especially if you travel in a group of 4+ people. Hotels in central Stockholm are quite expensive, some of my ex-colleagues even used airnbnb for business trips as hotel prices were above company policies (depends on a season of course)

On 8/20/2020 at 12:42 PM, Fran2020 said:

Are you considering airnbnb as well or just a hotel? In Stockholm renting an apt instead of a hotel might make sense, especially if you travel in a group of 4+ people. Hotels in central Stockholm are quite expensive, some of my ex-colleagues even used airnbnb for business trips as hotel prices were above company policies (depends on a season of course)

thank you for the info. We are only 2 but will check your recommendation as well.