Caribbean flight details

coxy

Sorry but I shouldn't think so as I doubt that P&O are expecting to operate a Caribbean season - or certainly not this side of Christmas/New Year anyway. There are no cruises at all before 12th November and it is thought likely that when they do start, it will initially be 7 night cruises close to home.

• Like 1

We are also on on this cruise and get the same error message

Britboys - Why shouldn't we be able to book the seats? i am in no illusion that this will go ahead but if it says you can book the seats at 98 days out then you should be able too....why go to the bother of changing the IT for the seats when you can just cancel the cruises?

3 hours ago, Castle25 said:

We are also on on this cruise and get the same error message

Britboys - Why shouldn't we be able to book the seats? i am in no illusion that this will go ahead but if it says you can book the seats at 98 days out then you should be able too....why go to the bother of changing the IT for the seats when you can just cancel the cruises?

Probably because they won't have confirmed the flights with the airline due to the worldwide pandemic crisis. You've probably seen the photos of cruise ships laid up around the world - there are even more aircraft in the same situation.

2 minutes ago, Britboys said:

Probably because they won't have confirmed the flights with the airline due to the worldwide pandemic crisis. You've probably seen the photos of cruise ships laid up around the world - there are even more aircraft in the same situation.

Britboys. Sounds like it's your fault.😂

• Haha 1