HELP! 9 Night Norwegian Fjord vs. 14 day Land of the Midnight Sun

Hey folks..I would like to hear your opinion.  Trying to decide between Celebrity 9 Night Norwegian Fjord with stops in Stavenger, Flam, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen......or Princess 14 day Land of the Midnight Sun with stops in Bergen, Skjloden, Olden, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Trofton, Lofoten Islands and Alesund.  Which would you choose and why?  I would appreciate any insight.  Thanks in advance

In fact you cannot compare these cruises. Princess ‘14 day Land of the Midnight Sun’ Is including everything ‘Norway’ - scenic sailings to Skjolden og Olden including view points, Lofoten islands, North Cape - and the Midnight Sun.

Celebrity is ‘only’ Geiranger and Flåm - Nice stops but Princess has Also  the scenic fjords.

Correct - because of the scenic  fjord sailing and view points. Both located in the southern part of Norway and accessible at a 7 night cruise from Copenhagen, Southampton or Amsterdam. Princess has scenic sailings and view points at Skjolden and Olden comparable with Geiranger. However Geiranger is UNESCO Heritage Site and also the Seven Sisters Waterfall.  Flåm also has the railway.

In addition Princess has Lofoten Islands which rarely are visited by cruise ships - Very beautiful islands - might also be able to navigate Trollfjord and then North Cape (Honningsvåg) - and most importantly the Midnight Sun during June and July.

I did the 14 day Land of the Midnight sun cruise on Sapphire Princess in June 2019. It was a wonderful cruise! My favourite port was Geiranger for the spectacular views from Mt Dalsnibba and the scenic cruising through the fjords. Flam also had fabulous cruising in and out of the fjord. Trondheim is a lovely city and I really enjoyed visiting it. It was amazing to cross the Arctic Circle and have a midnight sun deck party after visiting Honningsvag and the North Cape. The scenery around Honningsvag was very different from the south but equally beautiful. The Lofoten Islands were also very beautiful even with an overcast day. 

A very difficult decision for you but both cruises go to great places! Norway is a very beautiful country! This is a link to my review of the cruise. 😊