RCCL website issue???

Both our cruises state that we have a zero balance due! I'd would normally be happy to see this, but unfortunately we should still have a balance on each of them. Hope this is just an issue with the site.... 
I read yesterday on another forum that Royal is have an IT glitch with balances due, surprise surprise right. [emoji1787] Money still owed but not showing up on the website.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, JAMESCC said:

I read yesterday on another forum that Royal is have an IT glitch with balances due, surprise surprise right. emoji1787.png Money still owed but not showing up on the website.

Thanks! We were having trouble with some FCC showing up on our account, so I was checking on it. What a nice surprise! LOL

Thanks! We were having trouble with some FCC showing up on our account, so I was checking on it. What a nice surprise! LOL
For such a large corporation they have one it the worst IT departments. Well before the current crisis the website really is not designed well or works right.

• Like 1

It's impossible to track my future cruise credits online and even the reps have a problem finding them.  This is unacceptable!
Yeah I used some part of our FCC for a cruise next week that obviously was cancelled, then used "life and shift" to next August so I'm not sure what I have left, I think 1,200 or so. But that doesn't matter because we can't use it till the cruise next August is completed. Then we have to quickly find another cruise because the sailing has to be i think by April or something or you lost the FCC. I think the FCC has to be used by Jan 1? I think? But the sailing has to be before April 1st? Do I have that right, kinda right? Way off? It's not gonna be easy but I think once the full 2022 season is released Royal Caribbean will extended how much time you need to book and sail. At least I think so. [emoji120]