Requested a full refund on the 16th of May, still waiting for my money back.

minikiss

So as the title says our cruise got cancelled and as i knew i would not be able to a Credit, although the idea was tempting, i requested for a refund. 

Despite the UK rules being they should refund me within 2 weeks, after 12 i got a email to say my FCC were now on my account......

WHAT i asked for a refund not a Credit........

So i called Princess and spoke to representative in the US. She told me she would send the instructions to the UK office to get the credit reversed as they had made a mistake.

After 2 weeks i had an email from PCCUK about a request i had made to extend my FCD for a year. While i had them talking to me i asked when i would expect my refund?....

I was told they had not processed the request had it had not been done correctly but she would escalate the refund fund me. Shortly after that it disappeared from my account so she must have done something.       

That was 2 weeks ago and i'm still waiting. 

Funny now when i reply to them about it i don't get such a quick response. Yes i will be following it up with a phone calls very shortly. 

I do hope they do not plan on keeping me waiting another 8 - 10 weeks as 6 month wait is taking the pee.....

If they do i will be thinking twice of sailing with them again.

Had to vent as this has really go me annoyed with it.

Jules

If the "rule" is 2 weeks you should have reported them to the governing authority long ago!

If we don't take action they will not have any incentive to follow the rules. Will your credit card company assist you?

We gave them the 60 days we were promised in the US, then  we claimed the money from our credit card and received it 2 weeks later. Princess refunded it 1 week after that. We did the same with Cunard.

Good luck!